INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
Munnarteashop.com will collect and process the following information about you
1. Any information submitted while filling out registration forms on our website.
2. Any information when you contact us.
3. Transactional details which you carry out on our website.
4. Personal details such as your name, phone number, email id, billing and shipping address.
5. Additional information such as website visits traffic data, demographics, weblogs, and frequency of web page visits.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect and use your personal information to
1. Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
2. Improve the content of our Web site.
3. Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
4. Notify you about changes to our website, products, or services.
5. Carry out our obligations.
If you want, you can turn off these cookies. If you do, some of our services may not work properly.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take all steps necessary to ensure the security of your information. We never sell or give your information to outside parties. Although at times We might let certain third parties access your personal information while they help us to improve the Site performance and keep it running smoothly. We use SSL encryption technology to make sure all your data remains confidential when you visit our website.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
If you have an account with us, you can access your profile or update the email and contact information we have from you by sending an email to email@example.com. We send all sorts of marketing information about our products to registered customers who want to stay up-to-date with everything we offer.
Munnarteashop.com will take all efforts to accommodate requests to restrict our use of your information but we reserve the right to make the necessary changes in whole or a part of the customer information that cannot be accommodated by the requested restriction.